Get a comprehensive overview of
- How consideration of domain-specific production characteristics and constraints can increase the quality of a production plan in Semiconductor Manufacturing,
- How a comprehensive capacity model can be generated automatically through the D-SIMCON Static Capacity Engine solution,
- How easy scenario configuration and management enables a production and capacity planner to focus on value-adding analysis tasks,
- How the output capacity of a complex Semiconductor Manufacturing facility can be maximised using the D-SIMCON Load Mix Optimiser solution,
- How a combination of constraints and variables can be configured easily,
- How the application scope of the D-SIMCON Load Mix Optimiser can be enhanced by taking into consideration not just production-related but also financial factors,
- How optimal solutions can be determined very fast despite the typical complexity of a Semiconductor Manufacturing capacity model,
- What kind of achievements have been made with the respective D-SIMCON solutions in Semiconductor Manufacturing companies.
The exact dates for both webinars will be announced in September 2021.